Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Mom and Dad – Valentine Day is celebrated as an occasion when expressing your love towards the person you love the most. It falls on February 14 every year and coincides with the day on which St. Valentine was martyred. The demand for Valentine’s Day is tremendous and it is seen as the vacation in several countries including the United States. This kind of day is closely designated with the mutual exchange of affection notes or valentines between lovers. Previously, written by hand love notes and love poems were exchanged, but later from 19th 100 years, onwards-mass scale production of Cards started. Happy Valentine’s Day...
On Valentine’s day, lovers exchange gifts and valentine cards. People also donate to charity and surprise candies on this day. Flowers will be the most popular gifts for Valentine’s Day. It is said that red rose is gifted to express love whereas yellow went up and other flowers are gifted for pure companionship. Have a look at the collection of Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Mom and Dad. Then here we showing you the world’s best collection of Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Mum and Dad. Send these Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Mum and Dad on Facebook, Myspace, WhatsApp.
Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Mom and Dad –
- Mom and Dad, along life’s path,
Your love has shone the way.
For the guidance you have given me,
I’m thankful every day.You’ve always been great parents;
I’m so glad you both are mine;
Deep in my heart, you’ll always be
My favorite Valentine.
- “Have fun on Valentine’s Day, and don’t eat too much candy.”
- “Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life. You are my love, my heart and my joy.”
- “Without you there would be no me. It’s as simple as that! I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- “Hope your day is filled with reminders of how much you’re loved.”
- “As my [Mom or Dad]…as a friend…as a Valentine…you’re the best!”
- I don’t really remember everything about the day that I was born except those beautiful eyes that stared back at me and promised to never let me go! Thanks, Mom! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- When you’re a kid, you just don’t know or understand things. When I became an adult, I know and understand so much more and I’m grateful, so grateful for having a wonderful mother like you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You just have the whole “mom thing” down pat! Happy Valentine’s Day To The Greatest Mom Ever!
- You gave me the confidence that I needed to spread my wings to become the person that I am Thank You, Mom! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You have so much material to use for bringing on the “waterworks”. Just think of my “wonderful” childhood and I’m sure the tears will flow, flow, flow! Happy Valentine’s Day, Mommy!
- It’s amazing that you both seem to have a never ending supply of love for our family. That is such an awesome part of what makes you both the wonderful parents that you are! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- All of the days of my life have been much better, much more wonderful, and much more beautiful because of the love, kindness, and care that I have received from you! Happy Valentine’s Day To My Lovable Parents!
- Can we keep the public displays of affection to a minimum? Just a question. Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom and Dad!
- I love you, Mommy. I love you, Dad. Hope that this Valentine’s Day is the best that you’ll ever have!
- If the two of you wouldn’t have been a couple first, I wouldn’t be here. YUCK! I don’t even like to think about that part! I’m just glad you’re my parents. Enough said! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy thoughts come my way
When I think of you
A Mother kind and thoughtful
In everything you do.
- You put glad words in my heart
Such happiness you bring
A Mother that’s so precious
You make my happy heart sing.
- I wish you a day full of sunshine
And hope that you will know
Special love follows you
Everywhere you go.
- I send this card straight to you
Because I want to say
I love you so very much
Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day is a day of love,
So Mom, I want to say
That no one gives more love than you;
You brighten every day!
- May all the love you gave to us
come back to you a hundredfold
on this special day!
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve…
Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Mom and Dad!
- Wishing you a fabulous Valentines Day Quotes for Mom and Dad! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.
- Wishing you a very special Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Mom and Dad. Thank you for always being there for me!
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Mom and Dad!
In Valentines Day Deal we share with you worlds best collection of Valentine’s Day, Kiss Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day wishes, Quotes, Messages, Images and Pictures for 2018. Thank you for visiting this site. Happy