Being Single on Valentines Day Quotes – In this post, we give you quotes for single boys and girls on this valentine’s day. We all know that valentine’s day is the festival of love and happiness and everyone have a right to celebrate this, This committed or sing these quotes are very useful for single people for sending and receiving them. Quotes are an easier way to reveal our feeling in front of other people if someone wants to show his or her feeling of being single. you can send this quotes to your single friends. These quotes are very suitable for the tag to any single siblings.
24+ Being Single on Valentines Day Quotes and Images
“Yes, I am going to be single on valentine’s day. No, I don’t think it’s a big deal.”
- “Being single doesn’t mean no one loves you. It means that God is busy writing your love story.”
- “Love sucks. Sometimes it feels good. Sometimes it’s just another way to bleed.” – Laurell K. Hamilton
- “I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.” — Henry David Thoreau
- My boyfriend told me I can do with him whatever I want on Valentine’s Day, so I tied him up and went to the nightclub.
- “S.I.N.G.L.E = Strong, Independent, Noticeable, Generous, Loyal and Enlightened”
- Valentine Day Message for Boyfriend
- “Valentine’s Day is for couples. Us SINGLES have the other 364 days of the year to enjoy ourselves!” – Unknown
- “I don’t need a man to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we’ll ever have is the one with ourselves.” — Shirley MacLaine
- “Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand.” — Anonymous
- Thanks for secretly becoming my Valentine by hearting one of my tweets on Twitter.
- “Being single isn’t the cause of loneliness, and marriage is not necessarily the cure. There are many lonely married people as well.” -Renee Jones
- “Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.” – W. Somerset Maugham in “A Writer’s Notebook”
- Love Valentine’s Day Quotes
- “Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.” – Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) on “Sex and the City.”
- I wish your Valentine’s Day celebration get a tone of likes.
- “My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude.” -Warsan Shire
- “I’m single because I was born that way.” – Mae West
- “You’re single not because you are not good enough for one, it’s that you’re too good for the wrong one.” — Chris Burkmenn
- Valentine’s Quotes
- My only wish today is to run into one of my exes with my new Valentine.
- “I love being single. I can come and go as I please and stay out as late as I want to.” –Eric Dickerson
- “Happy Valentine’s Day! And if this is news to you, my guess is you’re probably alone. Valentine’s Day is often times a, well, it’s a manufactured day that really doesn’t mean anything.” – Jon Stewart
- Many are the stars I see but in my eye no star like thee. ~English saying used on poesy rings
- When you love someone all your saved-up wishes start coming out. Elizabeth Bowen
- Happy Valentines Day Wishes
- If you were a Transformer, you’d be Optimus FINE.
- “You’re not dating yet, so you don’t want to
come on too strong—use one of these cheesy
pick-up lines to make your valentine smile”.Happy Valentines Day!
- “When you are in love you can’t fall asleep because the reality is better than your dreams.” — Dr. Seuss
“Being single doesn’t mean you’re weak. It means you’re strong enough to wait for what YOU deserve.”
“Being single does not mean no one wants you. It just means that GOD is busy writing your LOVE STORY.”
In Valentines Day Deal we share with you worlds best collection of Valentine’s Day, Kiss Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day wishes, Quotes, Messages, Images and Pictures for 2018. Thank you for visiting this site.