St Patricks Day Jokes – St. Patrick’s day is also known as Saint Patrick’s Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick it’s a cultural and religious celebration held on 17 March. Here will share with you worlds best collection of St Patricks Day Jokes Images, Pictures, Photos and much more. Saint Patrick’s Day is an official feast day it celebrated in the United States and all Irish people. You can wish your friends, relatives, family member, colleagues and anyone by sharing these images for wishes.
Also See ->>
- Tom: What do you get when you cross a four-leaf clover with poison ivy?
Pee Wee: I don’t know.
Tom: A rash of good luck on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Q: What is out on the lawn all summer and is Irish?
A: Paddy O’Furniture
- Q: What do you call a fake stone in Ireland?
A: A sham rock.
- Q: Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day?
A: Regular rocks are too heavy.
- Q: Why can’t you borrow money from a leprechaun?
A: Because they’re always a little short.
- Q: How did the Irish Jig get started?
A: Too much to drink and not enough restrooms!
- 1st Irish Farmer: My cow fell down a hole and I had to shoot it.
2nd Irish Farmer: Did you shoot it in the hole?
First Irish Farmer: No, in the head.
- What color should be seen
Where our fathers‘ homes have been
But their own immortal Green?
~ Author Unknown
- I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. C. S. Lewis
- Oh, Paddy, dear, an’ did ye hear the news that’s goin’ round?
The shamrock is forbid by law to grow on Irish ground!
No more St. Patrick’s Day we’ll keep, his colour can’t be seen,
For there’s a cruel law agin’ the Wearin’ o’ the green.
- Maurice Francis Egen
The shamrock on an older shore
Sprang from a rich and sacred soil
Where saint and hero lived of yore,
And where their sons in sorrow toil.
In St Patricks Day we share worlds best collection of St. Patrick’s Day Images, Quotes, Messages, greetings and much more for celebration St Patricks Day 2018. In this post, we share with you worlds best collection of St Patricks Day Jokes. Don’t forget to share these with your friends and relatives or anyone on facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Whatsapp by using social share buttons which are given below.